Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of School




So it's the day after Labor Day, which means it's also the first day of school. Jacob started the 5th grade today and Hannah started Kindergarten. I can't believe the "nest" is empty!!! I could not be more crazy over the two of them than I already am! Hannah was very eager to get to school and very excited. I was a little less eager to see both of my babies off. I am, however, thankful that they are both perfectly normal and healthy children that are able to go to school and grow up. While walking Hannah across the street, hand in hand, to the school bus, she looked up at me and said "Now, Momma, you have a good day, okay?" Needless to say, my heart melted just like it did the first time I ever laid eyes on the both of them. This "momma job" is tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment